Global through the years.
• Established in September 1994.
• Acquired Corporate Membership at Pakistan Stock Exchange (Formerly Karachi Stock Exchange) in November 1994.
• Participated in the Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation GDR offering as the largest domestic underwriter in September 1994.
• Domestic advisor to Pakistan’s only exchangeable bond in March 1997.
• Asia Money award for research and trade execution in 1997.
• Obtained permission to operate money market broking from the Financial Markets Association of Pakistan in 1998.
• Obtained permission from the Foreign Exchange Rate Committee to function as a foreign exchange broker in 2001.
• Advised the successful bidders on acquisition of of United Bank Limited (UBL) through privatization in September 2002.
• Advised the successful bidders on the on the privatization of of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) in December 2003.
• Advised and structured Pakistan’s two largest bond issues of Karachi Electric Supply Corporation (KESC) in 1999 and Pakistan International Airlines Corporation (PIAC) in 2003.
• Lead managed the largest equity offering by a utility company in Pakistan of Kot Addu Power Company (KAPCO).
• Awarded by Asia Money as “Pakistan’s Best Equities House for 2005” in June 2005.
• Advised Privatization Commission on the privatization of Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Limited (PTCL), the largest privatization transaction in Pakistan to date.